Thursday, August 29, 2013

Tami Lyn Creations: Up and RUNNING!

Well, yet another dream of mine has just happened...my little store front in our local area has opened for business! Many thanks to my husband and children for their support and donations of display pieces, use of their vans, trucks and muscle! I couldn't have done it without you all!

I had fun arranging my items the first set up day. I however soon discovered that my space was not large enough for all of my treasures. So I will need to rotate them now and then.

Autumn is just around the corner and it will be a treat to add a little Christmas tree to my shop, more white twinkle lights, handmade ornaments, garlands, stockings and fabric books and romantic garments to make your holiday special!

I'd love your input after visiting my area. I'm wondering if I should have a guest book for visitors to sign and write suggestions, custom requests, etc...?

I'm hoping to be an asset and blessing in my little corner at "The Shops On West Ridge".
I'm on the awesome lower level back near the restroom.

The little café above me has yummy home made treats and coffees to nourish you as you shop!
There is a staircase ( kind of hidden) adjacent to the café. If you take those stairs down, I am located under the café :)

Tami Lyn Creations WELCOMES You and your loved ones dear friends!

2 comments:

Christy B said...

Congrats Mommy! I'm so proud of you and thankful you have a place to display all your beauties now that people can appreciate in person! Can't wait to see how everyone loves your awesome creations!!

Traci Little said...

Yay so happy for you! Beautiful job!