Thursday, September 27, 2012

I LOVE NY!

My absolute FAVORITE time of the year is here!

Years ago it was because school was starting, new clothes for the first day, cheering for chilly football games and reuniting with my friends. But it is much more now. It is about creating fond  memories for my family and, selfishly, for myself.

It is about Cinderella Pumpkins, crisp cool mornings, smell of woodburning fireplaces, apple picking, early evening candles and lanterns burning, Apple Crisp, Grape pie, Fall Festivals,cozy reading time, cider, dougnuts and candy corn- OH MY! ...Crunchy leaves, foggy mornings, cornstalks and mums....the list is endless for me. I just love where God has placed me. I love my new home, I love my family, babies and friends, I love my desire to create. I love planning fun times and making fond memories. I LOVE NY!









Embrace this time of year sweet friends of mine, hug that hot cup of cider and anticipate a cozy winter and Holiday Season wherever God has planted you...there is nothing like it!

1 comment:

Traci Michele said...

I LOVE FALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! <3